26.12.2016   Омская область оказалась в середине в рейтинге развития туризма России

Для развития туризма в Омской области, по мнению экспертов, не хватает развитой инфраструктуры, сильных проектов, с помощью которых можно было бы привлечь поток туристов как из России, так и из-за рубежа. В то же время область богата природными объектами, на которые едут посмотреть даже вне зависимости от уровня предлагаемого сервиса.

 

21.12.2016   Количество номеров гостиниц на базах отдыха Омска увеличилось

Следуя за тенденциями развития внутреннего туризма, базы отдыха в Омской области увеличили свой номерной фонд. Теперь гостям региона и местным жителям доступен как стандартный туризм, так и экзотические его виды - геотуризм, историко-туризм, лечебные программы, проводящиеся базами отдыха.

 

Алексей (12.08.2014) 

Отдых на озере "Данилово"

Было очень здорово, хорошо отдохнули, зарядились энергией и ваще всё супер-пупер...

 

Как часто вы отдыхаете в Омской области?
 



Achair Nunnery

The history of the Achair Cross Nunnery dates back to 1905, when John of Kronstadt consecrated the place for the construction of a new temple near the Cossack village of Achair. The reason for coming was unremarkable: a letter of a local widow, who lost a son in the Russian-Japanese war. Father John wrote her answer, and then arrived in person. He arrived in Achair in the night-time, consecrated the monastery by the torch-light and left the same night. The local Cossack community took part in the construction of the monastery. Money came from the fund of the Emperor Alexander III and from the fund for the construction of the Trans-Siberian Railway.

In the late 1920s the monasteries and most of the temples were closed or desecrated. The Cross Nunnery of Achair was no exception. In the 1930s this territory became a colony, where barges and wagons brought convicted criminals and political prisoners. The colony was intended for 800-900 prisoners. In 16 years, about 200,000 people died there. No one was shot - people were killed by terrible conditions: unheated single-plank barracks, light clothing and thin blanket sheets at 40 degrees below zero... From 1938 to 1953, only one prisoner attempted an escape from the colony. People were taken outside the camp only to a nearby cemetery. Now it is impossible to find out who was buried in the mass grave. A few days after Joseph Stalin's death, the colony was disbanded. Many documents were destroyed immediately. And the Nunnery was blown up...

In 1991 Archbishop of Omsk and Tara Theodosius announced his intention to rebuild the Achair Cross Nunnery in memory of the events and victims of that time. The Nunnery was laid with the blessing of Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Alexy II. Vitaly Meshcheryakov, director of the Rechnoy fur farm located near the village of Achair, allotted 38 hectares of land to build the nunnery in memory of his father, who had been a prisoner of that terrible penal colony.

The construction was in progress and the Nunnery changed by the day. Those who proceed along the Cherlaksky highway can see a magnificent picture: the golden domes of the Dormition Cathedral, which have a great appealing force of their own. Nine tops of the Dormition Cathedral of the Holy Cross symbolize the number of the Holy Mother. The Dormition Cathedral of the Achair Cross Nunnery can be called the Church on Spilled Blood. The entire temple is painted in the style of artist Victor Vasnetsov, and the altar is a copy of his well-known "Descent from the Cross".

The summer wooden church in the name of Vera, Nadezhda and Lyubov (Faith, Hope and Charity) and their mother Sophia was built in 1998. This is how our forefathers built: Birch, linden, pine and cedar were used for outer walls, interior decoration and in carving of an iconostasis. This is a joyful, unshadowed temple built for wedding ceremonies. But it has another, lower altar, where all young marrieds and their guests descend for a prayer and where they light their candles. This basement temple in the name of the Holy Martyr Sylvester Olshevsky.

There are many young men and servicemen among the visitors of the five-domed church of the Holy Great Martyr Demetrius of Thessaloniki. After all, in Russia the image of St. Demetrius of Thessaloniki was always associated with military achievement, patriotism and defense of the homeland. Men about to be sent to war-conflict zones come here, and mothers, wives and brides put candles for their loved ones.

A mineral spring was discovered on the territory of the Achair Nunnery shortly after the foundation. The chemical analysis of this water shows presence of carbon dioxide, sulphur, chlorine, calcium, sodium, magnesium, potassium and other beneficial substances. A new temple of Saint John the Baptist in the Waters was dedicated on the 7th of July of the Christian bimillennium. The temple was built for baptismal services and has two baptisteries with full immersion, for both men and women. Inside the temple, there is a cross with warm water flowing down (this water is 37°C and taken from the depth of 1168 m).

The paintings, iconostases and projects of most buildings of the Achair Nunnery were done by artist and icon-painter Gennady Adayev. Woodcarving works in the Nunnery were done by a team headed by Vladimir Malykh.




 

При электронном цитировании должна быть гиперссылка на omsk-turinfo.ru

Создание сайта: ITB-company, 2011 - 2017